Our team here at NorCal Furniture are closely monitoring the new developments regarding Covid-19 (corona virus) daily. The health and safety of our customers and employees are the utmost importance.We have raised our usual standard of cleanliness and health safety even higher. We here at NorCal Furniture are committed to doing everything we can to make our ordering and delivering process as safe as possible.We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the US Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) and Santa Clara County Public Health Department (SCCPHD) here at NorCal Furniture.
– Person to person interactions: we will be wearing gloves and masks when helping any customers here in store.
– Public Touch Points: catalogs & seating area will be disinfected after each customer.
– Surfaces : Table & desks are wiped and disinfected often through out the day.
– Hand soap & hand sanitizers are available for our employees and customers.
– Our delivery guys will be screened every morning. We provided hand sanitizer and disinfectant for our delivery guys as needed. Gloves and masks will be worn at all times. Items can be assembled ahead of time to ensure the least amount of time in your home.
– Employees are prohibited from reporting to work if they are feeling unwell.
For customers who feel unwell before or during consultation, please reschedule for a different date and time when you have fully recovered.
I want to assure you our team will be attentive and vigilant so we all can be safe and healthy.
LET’S BEAT THIS TOGETHER!!!
Enter your username and password to login.